We provide services as trusted advisors for clients seeking to change their immigration status. If you are in the United States on a nonimmigrant visa, such as a H1B, or a student visa, circumstances may exist where you can change your status and remain in the country legally. We also provide assistance in situations involving a change in an individual’s immigration status due to a marriage to a U.S. citizen spouse. Oftentimes people do not know what their options are, and find it difficult to navigate the US immigration process.

A green card, also known as a permanent resident card, is an identification card issued by the federal government to permanent United States residents. A green card can be obtained through several avenues, the most common being marriage to a U.S Citizen but can also be obtained through employment, lottery, or investment.

We will determine your eligibility for a Green Card, and help you obtain it. For those clients who already have a Green Card, and are worried about potentially losing it, we will help you identify what your options may be.